Thursday, January 20, 2011

4A-2011>>the loudest

After so many years of not teaching f4, here i am again, teching the best class of art...Ya Allah...they are so noisy, i just couldnt control them . They keep talking n talking as if they have millions of things to talk about...and their voice...gosh...louder than the speaker...

Last week, one mamat from this class, a nice looking boy was very excited in my class...he kept talking and talking and when i asked him to write the answer on the board, he willingly came our but suddenly the marker pen dried up...to my shock, he just threw out the marker pen into the drain..THE MARKER PEN WAS MINE..MINE..AND HE THREW IT IN FRONT OF ME...I just couldnt control my anger...APALAH T******, BE*****, b*****, HE WAS SHOCKED , actually i was shocked too..it was a spontaneous reaction....He refused to look at my face..but he kept grumbling which made me angrier...

This mamat didnt urn up for my following class and on the third day, he came in but didnt do anything, i could see he was looking at me when i was teaching other ss...let him be...on the fourth day, he came in and did my work, but stil refused looking at me.at last, i talked to him nicely...end of this storm in the cup...i hope....

really, teaching teaches me to be a patient person, still my patience has the limit, anyway...marah cikgu sekejap saja, the fire will not last long...i luv u 4A...ALTHOUGH U ARE NOISY..NOISY N NOISY....

No comments:

Post a Comment