Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Tiring Journey..to and from UUM

When u really want to do something, u'll do it...going to uum to attend the 3rd cllqm..smtms i did think, am i doing the right thing??? being surrounded by the people who are also students at my age(and some of the are even older) makes me be more motivated to proceed with my phd journey. It's a long journey...but i really hope all my sweat, time and money spent will worth the sacrifices i make..Ya Allah , ease my way to fulfil my dreams..ease my way in my studies..ease my way to go till the end....

I also hope..this will at least inspire my students to keep on studying and struggling to be the best..nobody can control ourselves, we need to be able to do it ourselves..remember..THE HERO IS IN OURSELVES...SEARCH FOR THE HERO AND BE ONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment